WHAT IS THE CELL PHONE POLICY?
- The camp experience is greatly improved by disconnecting from the outside world for a week. Accordingly, campers are not permitted to have cell phones during the camp week. If a camper would like a camera or alarm clock during the week, these should be separate devices from a cell phone. All cell phones will be confiscated, and they will be returned at check out at the end of the camp session.
In the case of an emergency, the camp will contact parents as promptly as is possible. Campers are permitted to call parents/guardians if they ask, and our camp staff is reachable via the main phone line 24 hours a day while camp is in session.
- Each camper should bring a Bible, notebook, pen, flashlight, extra money for Pop Shop and missions, casual camp clothing, modest one-piece swimsuit, sweatshirts, jackets, rain gear, tennis shoes, pillow & bedding, towels, washcloths, soap, & toiletries. Please note that some camp activities are particularly grubby and may ruin some clothing. Please pack accordingly. DO NOT BRING: iPods, CD players, fireworks, weapons, comic books, magazines, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, bikini swimsuits (boys or girls), immodest clothing, or cell phones.
If a camper would like a camera or alarm clock for use during the week, it must be a separate device from a cell phone. Campers are not permitted to have cell phones for any reason.
WHEN CAMP ENDS!
- Except for our day camps, all our camp sessions end at 2:00 PM on the last scheduled date.
Our day camps run from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
CAMP PICK UP
- Please be here to pick your camper up at 2:00 PM on the final day. Our day camps run from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
PAYMENT METHODS USED.
- We currently accept Visa and Mastercard, check, and cash. Our online registration system accepts only Visa and Mastercard at this time.
- DO NOT BRING: Cell phones, tablets, iPods, fireworks, weapons, comic books, magazines, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, bikini swimsuits (boys or girls), immodest clothing
If a camper would like a camera or alarm clock for use during the week, it should be a separate device from a cell phone. Campers are not permitted to have cell phones for any reason.
WHERE IS MY CAMPER SLEEPING?
Except for our High Ground camps, all campers stay in either our dorm buildings, the Legacy Lodge, the Motel 3, or our Retreat Center. Each of these buildings is fully climate controlled and has restroom and shower facilities within the building. Campers are supervised while in their dorms by responsible adults who stay in the buildings.
Every sleeping area is equipped with twin-sized bunk bends. All top bunks are fully railed for safety.
The High Ground campers sleep in tents and/or hammock shelters in our wilderness camping area. In cases of inclement weather, the High Ground campers move to our Retreat Center for the night.
SUMMER CAMP CHECK-IN
- For our camp sessions that begin on Sunday, our check-in is from 4:00 to 5:30 PM. The cabins will not be open until after 4:00 PM, and all campers MUST check-in before proceeding to the cabin. Overnight Camp begins at 7:00 PM.
- Our day camps begin at 9:00 AM on Saturday. Check-in will begin at 8:45 AM.
- Our office phone number is 765-932-5125. This is the best way to contact us in an emergency. During summer camp sessions, this phone line is forwarded through to our Executive Director's cell phone.